CBS 2007.1.15 Installation
To install your Client Bookkeeping Solution software, follow the steps below.
You may install CBS version 2007.1.15 on computers running Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista®, or Windows XP operating systems.
- Close all other applications, including any virus protection software.
- Click the Download Now link above.
- At the File Download security prompt, choose one of the following options.
- Click the Run button to save the setup file to a temporary location and automatically run the installation program when the download is complete.
- Click the Save button to specify a folder on your computer to save the setup file. Once the download is complete, navigate to that folder location and double-click the Setup.exe file to run the installation program.
- Follow the prompts to complete the program installation.
- After the program installation, use CBS Connect to download and apply software updates.
For detailed information on each of the installation prompts and on installing Client Bookkeeping Solution to a network, refer to the Client Bookkeeping Solution CheckWriter - Getting Started guide (PDF).
For step-by-step instructions on setting up and using CBS, please refer to the Client Bookkeeping Solution Tutorial (PDF).